Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tired.

I went to work early today and stayed for 6 hours. My brother came to visit me and I gave him a background tour of the museum. It was cool. Unfortunately the rib, of an apatosaurus, I am working on is breaking into pieces so I have glued my fingers together many times trying to get it together. Fortunately its finally coming together. So anyways I came home just in time to shower and run to the dentist. I have to admit I really like him and I am not such a fan of the dentist so thats a pretty good compliment to him. I went to get a cream slush at sonic with my friend Meisha, who is awesome, and it was delicious as usual. So then my good friend Alex came over and we hang out alot. We are watching Beautician and the Beast with Fran Dreshcer. Love it! Anyways I ought to be doing my Glaciology homework. Im working on it but its at the point that I just dont want to do homework... guess its good thats the last thing I have to do for awhile. Good Night!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Sounds like you have an exciting summer planned out! You know I spent 4 years at BYU and never once went to the Bean Museum. I should have. I went to the Museum of Art all the time, but not the Bean. You are just cooler than me.