Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dinosaurs

So it is true, I work at the Dinosaur Museum just north of campus. It is ridiculous how many people knock on the door to ask us if we really believe in dinosaurs or if dinosaurs are real. Let explain a few things: 1 If dinosaur bones werent real, why would they be paying me to dig something out of the rock. I mean seriously, do they think they put plastic in rock and have us dig it out for them...? So yes, I believe in dinosaurs, they are as real as you and me. 2 If they cant believe in what they can see and touch they must have serious issues believing anything... Faith... yeesh.

So anyways thats just what I was thinking about this beautiful, in the 60's, Sabbath Day. Oh and how beautiful out tulips and ranunculus's are. Unfortunately, the tulips came in March absolutely beautiful and I now they like the cold but last week when they were covered in snow most of their lovely petals fell to the ground. Anyways our garden is stunning, now to mow the jungle around it...

No comments: