Friday, May 15, 2009

Sisters

My parents never gave me a big or little sister so i decided to choose my own. Jaycee and Shannon are two of my roommates that I will have lived with for ten months soon, well Jaycee ditched us for Hawaii for four of those months... anyways Jaycee is my little sister and Shannon is my big sister. I dont think I could have chosen better sisters. Anyways, they are awesome girls who I want to always be around. which is why I wish I worked where I could be home more often... So Jaycee says Im a bad big sister because I keep teasing her about a boy. I think as a big sister I hold the right to tease her. I mean really how boring would it be if I didnt invade her life :) I love that kid though. She is great no matter how awful she thinks I am at any given moment. She is a trip. Now, to find a manhole prince for Shannon so I can tease the big sister :) oh and have "nieces" and "nephews". To my sisters. I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Laura,

I think you are a wonderful little sister. You are so sweet and loving. I love it when you serve me and hange out with me. Thank you for all you help and for being such a great friend. I Love You!